суббота, 16 апреля 2011 г.

What I prefer to eat?

 I love sushi. I am very lucky because my sister Daria is a proffecional sushimaker! Although she doesnt live in Estonia, once or twice a year( when we visit her) she makes delicious sushi! And then I am the happiest girl on Earth!

 Also I like to drink  homemade milkshakes and different ice cream cocktails in summer. It is very pleasant to sit in the garden and enjoy the cold delicious milkshake, while the sun scorches the earth.

 I am a big fan of different chocolates.
It's my weakness. I'm trying to limit myself and try to eat chocolate once or twice a week.
My mom is the best cook! All my family members know how to cook well, but my mom is the best. Her cakes and cookies are not comparable with any other!
I am half vegetarien, so i dont eat beef, ham, sausage, pork, sheep. But I adore eating chicken, fish, 
turkey and  seafood.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий